From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

struggling calling skyline related assemblies

I also don't see Skyline support packages (file, tag and message) for LV 2018 SL18.2. I do see them for 2015, 2016 and 2017.

Although I have them installed with version 18.0.0.49152 for LV 2018. While having SL 18.1 installed at the moment.

Regards,
André (CLA, CLED)
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(587 Views)

Package Manager won't display the LabVIEW support unless you have all the dependencies needed for it already installed. To me this means that your Package Manager doesn't detect that LabVIEW is installed, or that some other dependency is not installed. If you navigate to the 'Packages' tab in NI Package Manager, you should be able find the package "NI Skyline Tag Support for LabVIEW 2018 (32-bit)" if your SystemLink feeds are registered correctly.

Can you try going to NI Package Manager and running the SystemLink Suite installer? You can find it by searching in the 'Browse Products Tab' for "SystemLink". Try running that installer to see if it gives you the option to install support for LabVIEW. My main suspicion is that something may be wrong with your feeds. 

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(575 Views)

LV 2018 SL support packages weren't displayed after starting the SystemLink client installer as I said earlier, so I went and installed v18.2 of the client. After installing/rebooting 2018 support packages showed up in the update section. 

Regards,
André (CLA, CLED)
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(570 Views)

Does this mean that you were able to install the LabVIEW support that was needed?

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(564 Views)

Yes, I was.

Regards,
André (CLA, CLED)
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(559 Views)