From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open configuration via HTTP on RT target

When run from my cRIO, NI Skyline Configuration HTTP.lvclass: Open Configuration HTTP.vi returns this error:

Error 7 occurred at Call Library Function Node in LabVIEWHTTPClient.lvlib: OpenHandle.vi:6450001->NI Skyline Configuration HTTP.lvclass: Open Configuration HTTP.vi->Test.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: File not found. The file might be in a different location or deleted. Use the command prompt or the file explorer to verify that the path is correct.

NI Skyline Configuration HTTP.lvclass: Open Configuration HTTP.vi works fine on my Windows target.

NI Skyline Configuration AMQP.lvclass: Open Configuration AMQP.vi works fine on my cRIO.

Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,781 Views)

I tested it out and it worked fine for me.  Are you using the hostname or the IP address for the URL?  May want to try the IP address if your RT target is having issues resolving the hostname.

Also, in my case you still need to have the SystemLink Client installed on RT in order to use the HTTP version and I would also suggest ensuring that you have the "HTTP Client with SSL Support" installed on the target as well.

Message 2 of 2
(2,747 Views)