SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Stand Data model : 'Status' field

Hi All,

Wherefore is the 'status' field at the TestStand datamodel used for? Are there predefined statuses? 
{
"name":"",
"status":"",
"measurement":"",
"units":"",
"nominalValue":"",
"lowLimit":"",
"highLimit":"",
"comparisonType":""
}

Kind regards,

Coert

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,138 Views)

The information on that value should be available in the OpenAPI documentation that you can browse by going to http://<YOUR_SERVER_ADDR>/niapis and selecting the Test Monitor service. If you scroll to the bottom you should be find the 'Status Object' model. I've included a screenshot of what the status field includes:

image.png

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,120 Views)

Hello Grey,

Thank you for your relpy. I am familiar with the documentation as you explained. In my case i mean the 'status' field when the 'Test Stand' data model. I think the 'Test Stand' data model is not explained in here?

See attached the DataModel documentation Chapter 2, Expected Fields --> status field.  Has it a special function in the reporting interface when using this data model? What are there any predefined statuses to use here?

Kind regards,

Coert Ansems

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,114 Views)

The status parameter inside of the TestStand data model is just a string field that can have any string entered into it. Traditionally, this field is provided by TestStand so that for steps that have multiple measurements, you can easily tell which measurement failed. 

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,099 Views)