From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Monitor: what data models are supported by NI Test Monitor web interface (TestStand...)

What data models are supported by NI Test Monitor web interface (TestStand data model...) Any other datamodels? Is there any documentation on this topic?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,196 Views)

Unfortunately, we don't have a great place where we document the valid data models that can be used in uploading test steps. There is one other data model (other than the "TestStand" model) that we currently support. I'll include the information for that data model below. 

"dataModel" : "Software"

expected parameters:

{

"stdout" : "",

"stderr" : "",

"stackTrace" : "", 

"returnCode" : "",

"message" : ""

}

Thank you for providing this feedback. We'll see what we can do about including better documentation for supported data models in future releases. If you have any other questions about the data model information that I provided, let me know. 

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,163 Views)

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the quick reply again. I have indeed found a pdf document (on github) where the 'Teststand' and 'Software' data modal are explained. Since we are doing 'teststand' kind of tests (without actually using teststand) so this fits best.

Do you know if other datamodels are planned for the future?

Kind regards,

Coert Ansems

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,154 Views)

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the quick reply again. I have indeed found a pdf document (on github) where the 'Teststand' and 'Software' data modal are explained. Since we are doing 'teststand' kind of tests (without actually using teststand) so this fits best.

Do you know if other datamodels are planned for the future?

Kind regards,

Coert Ansems

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,154 Views)

I think we are wanting to add other data models in the future but we haven't explicitly defined them yet. If we do release others, we'll hopefully have solved this documentation gap before then. 

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,150 Views)