SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SystemLink tag history graph does not display values

I am currently running a local SystemLink 2021 R3 server for testing purposes and I'm experiencing some issues with the tag history graph.

For all of the new test tags that I'm creating on the server (w/ aggregation on), the tag history graph does not appear to be updating to show the historical points. I have confirmed that the data is properly aggregated because the export to CSV shows all of the historical data. All of the necessary tag services appear to be running and some of my other tags have working historical graphs.

ryanyu_0-1635806901229.png

ryanyu_1-1635806965022.png

I have seen this bug appear randomly on a few other servers as well and there does not appear to be a consistent trigger for it. I'm hoping to get more information on how to troubleshoot and resolve this issue.

As an aside, I am also seeing some behavior with posting tags from LabVIEW with a multi-write, where only some tag data is written successfully with no labVIEW errors. Are there any SystemLink server side logs that I can look at to see what might be happening there?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,081 Views)