SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SystemLink messages crash cRIO on startup

Solved!
Go to solution

Success, can now build the rtexe and runs at startup! Thanks Joshua.

One question around the different versions of Systemlink Client. Now that I'm using version 19.5 I can't seem to connect (error 59) to the server when using an (auto) unwired configuration on the http messages even though systemlink lists the cRIO as connected. This worked on the systemlink image version, I have reverted to specifying the server, username and password. Is this expected?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(506 Views)

When is 21.0 image due?

There really needs to be a better document detailing SW compatibility, it is a minefield and these seemingly simple elements blowout a project schedule

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(505 Views)

I have reverted to specifying the server, username and password. Is this expected?

Yes, I would have expected that to work.  You may still have to wire the Open Configuration.vi to the Message Open. You shouldn't have to specify the server, username, or password manually.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(500 Views)

I think 21.0 is planned for around April 2021, but don't hold me to that.  I agree that it is a real pain to keep track of what works and doesn't currently.  There was a big push during 20.0 to get the vast majority of things into packages, however some of the smaller toolkits didn't seem to make it.  Hopefully, by 21.0 we can have everything in a package and compatible with the new RT images.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(497 Views)