SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query(?) tag values to display a chart

Solved!
Go to solution

Logging into the web interface as an administrator should automatically start the evaluation license.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(682 Views)

Can you add a 10 second wait in your TestStand sequence after your TDMS file has been created and before you call the SystemLink Upload File step just to make sure it isn't some sort of weird race condition with the file system flushing the contents.

JoshuaP_0-1581700918440.jpeg

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(679 Views)

I've put a ton of waits in the code:

Open TDMS file

wait 3 seconds

Write to TDMS file

wait 3 seconds

Close TDMS file

wait 3 seconds

(I iterate on these 27 times)

<test complete>

wait 10 seconds

Still get a truncated TDMS file. Every time it is only 682 bytes. If I watch the file being built in windows in real time I can see that by the time the file is sent it's 48KB. One clue (maybe) is that the TDM file in "attachments" looks like this "sa9d87as8f7dsf7f". If I give it few more minutes, exit the attachments screen and reload it, then it will have it's proper name.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(675 Views)

Can you provide us a TDMS file that reproduces the issue.  I'm will create a plain TS sequence with just the SL Upload File step to see if I can reproduce it.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(661 Views)

I wrote a TestStand script that all it does is upload this file - same thing, every time - a truncated TDM file. See attached.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(645 Views)