SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is possible to retrive a SLC stakeholder user name from with LV NXG webVI module?

Hi folks!

It is possible to retrive the current Systemlink Cloud stakeholder email (NI user account that is accessing to the webapp) programatically within LV NXG webVI module? This is because we would like to create a webVI for multiple users, so when they connect to the WebVI, the app loads only the tags information related to this user.

Best regards.

Msc. Jesus Hidalgo
CLA, and NI Certified Professional Instructor
Discipline, pasion for excelence...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,614 Views)

Hi Jesus,

I requested that the moderator move this topic to the SystemLink board: https://forums.ni.com/t5/SystemLink/bd-p/1020

With the SystemLink Cloud topic: https://forums.ni.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/1020/label-name/systemlink%20cloud

The Web Technology Lead User Group is a closed forum to discuss future web technologies. The SystemLink board with the SystemLink Cloud topic is great for discussing the released version of SystemLink Cloud in a public forum where more folks can provide feedback. I would like to encourage discussion of released products in the public forums so they are more broadly accessible.

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,611 Views)

Ok.

Thanks.

Msc. Jesus Hidalgo
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,605 Views)

I don't know if it is possible with SystemLink Cloud, but I know you can get the current logged in user information with GET /niauth/v1/auth with SystemLink Server.  I would suggest giving it a try.  The return data looks like the following.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 5.31.08 PM.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,487 Views)

Thanks I will try.

Msc. Jesus Hidalgo
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,480 Views)