From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view systemlink dashboard from my Android device?

I am new with systemlink dashboard. I would like to access the dashboard through my Android phone (just to visualize it), how can I do that? Is there an Ip address that I can use?

(I changed the server configuration preset from -Insecure remote access- to -Public Network access- ) 

I would appreciate your guidance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,212 Views)

Hi KarnB,

Each dashboard will have an ID and a URL based on that ID.  The easiest way to share the dashboard to another device is through that link.  You can see the URL in the navigation bar when you access the dashboard in a browser.  It should appear like this: http://<hostname>/#dashboardbuilder/play/dashboard/5e1f18c126b41e25e04ee549/

Note that there are two versions of the URL, one with "play" and one with "edit".  This is the mode the dashboard will open in.  If you have not granted your users access to edit the dashboard, they won't be able to access the edit link.

Thanks,

Michael B.
Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,110 Views)

Thank you!

It all works well now.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,100 Views)