From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Error 503: Dashboard unavailable

Hello,

I am attempting to upload a newly developed Web Application to the dashboard page within SystemLink.  When attempting to open the dashboards I received the following error.

Nick_Riggert_0-1625859759171.png

I was originally able to pull up the dashboards and upload my web application.  Later my computer froze, I had to reboot my CPU and the dashboard view was gone and I started receiving this error.

For context, I am only using this as a demo evaluation at the moment, so I have both the SystemLink Server and Client software installed on my PC and I am connecting locally.  I'm not sure if this contributes to the problem, but thought it might help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,331 Views)

Have you checked to see if you are running out of memory? I would suggest opening the SystemLink Server Configuration utility and check to see if all of the services are still running. In addition you can create a troubleshooting report from there and checkout the logs. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,295 Views)