Basically I am trying to open a .TDR file stored in the .ANP file. Yet, now it often fails and the task returns an error.
It never happened before and it is happening now (not always, and only from SystemLink.
For debug purposes, I've decided to print oContext.Procedure.ScriptPath before calling Load Layout, to make sure it was not it that was causes issues, but it seems that path is always the same (see pictures below).
I think I didn't change anything on SystemLink settings. The only thing I changed was the number of Parallele Requests to compute (from 1 to 4), but I switched back to 1 in case that was the issue, but it didn't work.