SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on connecting to systemlink server from myRIO 1900

Hi,

I am trying to work on how to control myRIO from systemlink cloud to turn the on-board LED on. However i have received an error 363507 regarding on the authenticity of the server. I don't know where to start.

Please help, Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,474 Views)

Check the time settings on your cRIO. If it's not set with normal calendar/clock time the OS will be unable to verify the TLS cert for SystemLink Cloud. 

Mark
NI App Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,434 Views)

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the advise, I have done the necessary changes. However there is another error at the Scan from String (arg 1) in the Read Tag vi. Is it regarding on the time stamp.

From Jonathan Teo

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,428 Views)

Hi!

My suggestions are:

1. Keep your API key for yourself. Otherwise, anyone could access your NI Systemlinkcoud tag database and control it without your consent!

2. You've got an "Open Tag" vi error. Try to check if the "LED" tag was successfully created in your NI Systemlinkcoud database and also check if it is initialized (has a true or false value). If not, check your API keys policies.

3. Be aware that too many requests by second to NI Systemlinkcloud servers could result in an error 56.

Msc. Jesus Hidalgo
CLA, and NI Certified Professional Instructor
Discipline, pasion for excelence...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,426 Views)

What happens when the systemlinkcloud does not help to create the LED tag even though it is not in their database?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,395 Views)

The open tag ví will create the tag if it doesn’t exist, but you should initialized with you desired value before reading it.

Msc. Jesus Hidalgo
CLA, and NI Certified Professional Instructor
Discipline, pasion for excelence...
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,387 Views)