SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -251042

Hello!
Help please!!!

I have created test VIs for SystemLink Cloud investigation.

They were working properly 3 days ago, but today an Error occures:

Error -251042 occurred at NI Skyline Utilities.lvlib:Execute HTTP Verb.vi:7500001

Possible reason(s):

The web server responded with error 409 Conflict.
Response body:
Conflict: Tag with the given path already exists

I have crated the Tag in Cloud and make a dashboard which visualize/control it's data. In my VI I'm opening the

tag path and read the data from it. Naturally the tag should exist!

I am attaching one of VI's I have created.

Maybe something have changed in SLCloud manual, but I can not find anything about it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,171 Views)

I’d check to make sure that the type of the tag you’re opening in the VI matches the type of tag that exists on the server. I think I remember seeing that error when you try to open a tag which already exists but you specify the wrong type. When you do that, the open tag vi tries to create a new tag since it didn’t find an exact match but since the name is taken, it errors out. 

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,143 Views)

The Tags in the VIs and in the Cloud have the same type. The VIs were running properly one week ago. I have changed nothing in Cloud and in VI's.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,120 Views)

I tried to delete Tags from SLCloud. After that VI worked once only.

When I have replaced the Close Tag vi with the Delete Tag vi the error didn't appear.

It turns out, that the Open Tag vi instead of opening already existed tag in the SLCloud, tries to crate a new one.

So one have to delete the created Tag every time before the end of the execution of VI.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,114 Views)

Hi, 

Have you tried the Query Tags function?

It return tag references without trying to create a tag first, I ran into this before in a different thread I started a while back.

Regards,
André (CLA, CLED)
Message 5 of 5
(4,107 Views)