SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -251012 and -251011

Hello,

I have 10 cRIO-9030 connected via systemlink and 8 of them have no problem contacting the server.

The other two on the other hand I get Errors -251012 and -251011 on them. 

In the last month I have formatted the cRIOs, installed all the drivers and reinstalled systemlink client 17.5

but I still get the same problem.

The error messages do explain what I can do to fix it. Any suggestions?

I do not know if the problem lies within systemlink or LabVIEW or somthing else...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,403 Views)

Have those cRIOs been added to the SystemLink Server? That error code usually means that we are using the AMQP skyline VIs but we don't have a master set.

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,383 Views)

Yes, they have been added. 

Someone taught me to add a system manually via PuTTY. The server is able to ping the cRIO and viceversa.

When I add the system, it appears in the "Pending Systems" tab and I am allowed to add it. But it never comes "connected" on the Managed Systems tab.

Since it never connects to the server, it does not update the tags.

When I debug, it shows error -251011. "NI Skyline Tag AMQP.lvlclass: Open AMQP cConfiguration.vi: 2820002.

I do not really know what that means... why does it happen to specifically these two cRIOs and not the others?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,367 Views)

I'm not sure why those two cRIOs specifically are having a problem. Error -251011 means that it cannot find an AMQP configuration. When targets get added as Managed Systems, the AMQP configuration for the server (salt master) is added to the target. Since you are never able to add them as Managed Systems, the configuration is not set up on the target, which leads to the error that you are getting. 

We should look into why it never finishes adding the target. To start, I would look at the Salt Master log located on the server at C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\salt\var\log\salt\master. It may also be helpful to get the salt minion log from one of the cRIOs that is having issues. To get that log, you would need to use a tool like PuTTY and get the file at /var/log/salt/minion.

Can you get those two logs so that we can try to look into what is happening in the initial communication between the master and minion? Feel free to direct message me with the logs if that works better for you.

For future reference, and anyone that reads this at a later date, the locations of SystemLink logs have been documented in this KB.

Brandon Grey

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,356 Views)

I wrote to you on a private message with the requested information but got no answer.

It said something along the lines: Certificate is not valid.

I deleted the certificate to see if it would create a valid one but this did not help. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,312 Views)

Sorry for the delay, I was waiting to see if deleting the certificate made a difference. 

Can you check in your list of managed systems to see if you see either of those targets (or old versions of those targets) are in there as disconnected? I have gotten into a scenario where I imaged a managed system, reinstalled the client, and then tried to re-add it as a managed system and got similar behavior. I then checked managed systems and an old instance of a managed system still existed. If you see that system, or a remnant of that system, can you remove it before adding it?

Brandon Grey

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,292 Views)

Deleting the certificate did not make a difference.

At first, it appears in the list of approved systems and when I accept it, it shows it is always disconnected.

I have already tried deleting and adding it again to the connected systems without success.

I even uninstalled systemlink client from the client of the machine and installed it again.

I have not imaged this cRIO but I have formatted it and installed everything again.

I am not sure how to proceed..

I am using systemlink on cRIO-9030 with labview 2015 sp1.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,281 Views)

If you reinstall the software on the client, make sure you remove the disconnected target from Systems Manager before trying to add it again.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,274 Views)

I have tried multiple times now to delete and reinstall in the order mentioned but I only get an error saying that the key did not authenticate.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,232 Views)