SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -2147220309

Just got a computer as a server and when trying to get systemlink server on it I get an error -2147220309 

The description says:
There was a failure while refreshing information about the systems.

The request for discovered systems failed with error code -2147220309 

The request for managed systems failed with error code -2147220309.

The request for Jobs failed with error code -2147220309 

The request for systems pending approval failed with error code -2147220309 

And no devices are discoverable... When I try adding a device manually it says that only NI linux RT systems can be remotely added and the error mentioned above.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,073 Views)

Just to be clear, you have a Windows system that you are trying to add to the list of managed systems? What are you doing that gives you the error?

To add windows systems to a SystemLink server, you have to install the SystemLink client on the machine and use the Windows SystemLink client gui to connect the windows system to the SystemLink server. This video shows how.

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,052 Views)

I did not explain it good enough, I am having the systemlink server on a windows 10 PC and I am trying to add cRIO 9030s that are connected via VPN.

Whenever I try to update the Systems Manager tab where the managed systems, active jobs are, discover systems and pending approval is.

It also happens whenever I try to add a cRIO manually.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,045 Views)

I would take a look at the Windows services on your server. Check to make sure that the NI Skyline Service Manager is running. If it is not running, start it manually.

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,023 Views)