cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could no load tag data

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Folks

Today I got the message could not load tag data! on my Systenlinkcloud account, and there is no information in my dashboards, except histories, but I can't even access to tags with histories? Does someone know what's going on?

Msc. Jesus Hidalgo
CLA, and NI Certified Professional Instructor
Discipline, pasion for excelence...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,647 Views)

Are you publishing new tag data? Is it possible your tag history aged out?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,623 Views)

Thanks for your suggestion. When I log in to my Systenlinkcloud user and select the tag section, I got the message "Could not load tag data!". If I try to create a tag, I got the message "Could not create a tag!", but the Systemlinkcloud Tag History Storage Use indicator shows 76% of use. If I send an HTTP Get multiple tagsrequests from https://api.systemlinkcloud.com/ using a full access API key I got the message an Error response status 500:

{
  "code": "InternalServerError",
  "message": "Internal server error"
}

Finally, If I open any of my Tile dashboards or a custom WebVI, I got the message "the tag xxx does not exist on the server" from all tags with count=none, but I can the see all tags with count!=none and history plots. All of my devices (cRIO, myRIO, PCs, and third-party devices) are getting error 500 since yesterday at 21:48 UTC.

Please have a look of the attached printscreens.

Msc. Jesus Hidalgo
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,619 Views)

We are looking into the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,578 Views)

Hi!

This evening (around  5aug22, 23:42 UTC), my NI Systemlinkcloud returned to normal condition. All dashboards are running, and tags and history data appear to be normal. Please extend my gratitude to NI folks (R&D, technical support, etc...) that were involved in its resolution.

Best regards.

Msc. Jesus Hidalgo
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,572 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jesushidalgo

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Glad to hear that everything is working now.

Message 6 of 11
(3,549 Views)

hello 

i also received the same error as you, that systemlink cloud could not load tag data and could not create tag. How did you resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,141 Views)

Same for me. When starting my LabView program the "Open Tag" Block generates a time out error (error 56). When logging into systemlinkcloud I can't open any WebVIs and if I switch to the tags section it cant load the tag data (just like in your picture).

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,129 Views)

Hi!

An error 56 could be related to too many requests to the NI Systemlinkcloud server. You should stop requesting for a while and then try again with a lower frequency of requests. It works for me a request every 5 minutes. If the error persists no matter what you do, you should ask NI support service.

Best regards.

Msc. Jesus Hidalgo
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,124 Views)

Hi,

I am facing same issue.

I am connecting to Systemlink cloud using API Key and displaying data through WebVI.

Everything was working fine till Friday(11/08/2023 4.30pm), today(14/8/2023), all of a sudden i am getting timeout error for establishing connection, accessing and creating Tags, accessing WebVI.

Can someone please help me to understand what went wrong? Is there any issue with my account?

Attaching screenshots for your reference:

1. Connection error:

AshwiniWini_1-1691990441754.png

2. Dashboard access error:

AshwiniWini_0-1691990377216.png

3. Load tags error:

AshwiniWini_2-1691990592510.png

4. New tag error:

AshwiniWini_3-1691990690679.png

Really appreciate any help to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashwini A Pandit

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(1,974 Views)