SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we able to read or write tags if system link cloud license expires

Solved!
Go to solution

my SystemLink cloud license expired can I able to read or write the tags already existed ? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,968 Views)

In what context are you using SystemLink Cloud? Are you able to acquire licensing for it?

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,942 Views)

i am accessing SystemLink cloud services from the link https://www.systemlinkcloud.com/. I have some build apps that are running in the server. when I open this page normally it is not giving any notification. when I open the web apps it is showing your licence will expire in 2 days. I want to read or write the tags from that page by using myrio for my project. at present I don't want my application to run in webserver. I can run the application using LabVIEW NXG. can I able to read or write the tags?

@GreyGrey wrote:

In what context are you using SystemLink Cloud? Are you able to acquire licensing for it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,939 Views)

You mentioned that you're using a myRIO. Are you a student? If so, you should reach out to your university. They most likely have licensing that you could use that would give you access to SystemLink Cloud.

Brandon Grey

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,932 Views)

Yes, Thank you for your help. I will contact my college for the license. just to know that I am asking weather can I able to read or write the tags already existing if license expires.  

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,929 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bhimaabhilash

I don't think it will work once your license expires. 

Brandon Grey

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,926 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bhimaabhilash

yes, i am not able to see my web applications it is asking to activate but my previous application is still running when i open the pervious link. it was displaying what ever I had designed. 

Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,914 Views)