SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding to / modifying step results infromation

Logging test results to SystemLink through TestStand results processor plugin.

I've got 2 problems here.

1) my nominal value is stored in a different location than NI default.  We started doing nominal value many years before NI standardized it as part of their step limits structure, so our nominal value is in a different place in the step/result properties tree.  I need to find a way to get SystemLink test data results uploader to know where my nominal value is, or write a on-the-fly translator to clone my test results structure  into a new results structure that matches the out-of-the-box structure.  (not really wanting to jump into the latter because of processing time/memory resources/etc issues).   I know I could redo the whole architecture to change where we store our nominal value, but that large of an architecture change is not viable at this point.

2) I've got additional step information that I want uploaded as well.  Think uncertainty of the measurement.  My step results structure has all this information, I just need to know how to flag for it to be uploaded to SystemLink, or how to get any additional results I have flagged for a step to be loaded to SystemLink

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,544 Views)

Hi Warren,

1. Can you send screenshots of the file locations/inputs that you are looking to change in SystemLink? 
  2. Are you looking to add further information to your System Dashboard or analyze data is a Analysis Server? For more information on each, links below:

Thanks!

Erika
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,507 Views)

We did think about this use-case but unfortunately haven't had a chance to implement anything that would allow you to use non-standardized structures. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration as we prioritize features included in future releases. 

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

Message 3 of 3
(2,489 Views)