SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

错误-251042发生于 NI Skyline Utilities.lvlib:Parse HTTP Error.vi:5080001

When I run WriteTags.vi in LabVIEWExamples.lvproj, an error occurred.I give a API key in the VI.

Thanks!捕获.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,149 Views)

Hi,

I think this post would be useful:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/SystemLink/Error-251042/td-p/3863534

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(4,111 Views)

What version of the SystemLink Client (or more importantly the version of the Tag Support for LabVIEW) do you have installed?

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,107 Views)

Thanks, I use SystemLink Client 19.0.1,LabVIEW 17.0.160 and NXG Web 3.1.1.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,100 Views)

Must I  config systemLink client when I use cloud mode?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,098 Views)

I use Evaluation version.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,095 Views)

You shouldn't need to configure the SystemLink Client to use the HTTP SystemLink APIs. Where is the error coming from? Is it coming from the Open Configuration? Or is it coming from the Open Tag VIs? Have you checked to make sure that you have the Paths and types correct and that the tags exist on your SystemLink Cloud instance?

Have you tried generating a new API key to see if it's and issue with the API key that you're currently using?

Brandon Grey

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,076 Views)

I Have tried generating a new API key.How to prove that the API password is correct?The error come from the Open Tag VIs.无标题.png捕获2.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,068 Views)

I have created tag on my SystemLink Cloud捕获.PNG.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,062 Views)

Can you click into those tags and make sure that they are indeed double tags like you're VI has them configured to be? Also, if we have the type of the Open Tag.VI correct, can you try assigning them a value via the web first to see if that makes a difference?

If you try to use the Open Tag.vi with the wrong type, or on a tag path that doesn't exist (those two are the same thing from the server's perspective), it responds with the same 401 response. 

Brandon Grey

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,047 Views)