SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system link web application says There are no available applications.

when I log in it says there are no available applications

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,746 Views)

Can you take a look at what services you have running? It sounds like the NI Skyline Service Manager may not have started correctly. This usually results in one or all of the applications not showing up in the SystemLink Web application. 

If it has not started, try manually starting it and refreshing.

Also, if that does not work, I'd recommend taking a look at this post to see you are having the same problem as they did. 

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,739 Views)

this is what I get when I run the command windo

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Shared\Skyline>NationalInstruments.SmConsole.exe

Unhandled Exception: NationalInstruments.Skyline.MessageBus.SkylineException: Invalid Skyline Configuration: C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\Skyline\SkylineConfigurations\skyline_master.json
   at NationalInstruments.Skyline.MessageBus.AmqpConfigurationManager.ReadConfigurations()
   at NationalInstruments.Skyline.MessageBus.AmqpConfigurationManager..ctor(String id, Boolean enableFallbacks)
   at NationalInstruments.Skyline.MessageBus.AmqpConfigurationManager.Initialize(String id, Boolean enableFallbacks)
   at NationalInstruments.Skyline.MessageBus.SystemControl.Initialize(String id, Boolean enableFallbacks)
   at NationalInstruments.Skyline.SmConsole.SmConsoleProgram.Main(String[] args)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,718 Views)

Can you provide the json file that the error mentions?

Also, have you tried just uninstalling/reinstalling SystemLink? Just from looking at the error it looks like some configuration setting may be set incorrectly and is causing issues upon start. 

-----------------------------------------------
Brandon Grey
Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,698 Views)