Sydney User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What topis should we talk about in the next upcoming user group meetings?

What topis should we talk about in the next upcoming user group meetings?

Please comment on different topics you like to hear more about or present in the coming meetings.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(13,002 Views)

I would be happy to talk about our new Test System Architecture

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(11,096 Views)

Would you be able to prepare something for this comming meeting?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(11,096 Views)

It will be good if we could discuss some specific topics on the middle level. Like call DLL, develop instrument driver etc.

The "Framwork" seems too big to attract people.

Personally I will very happy to see how you are creating customized icons. (Has to be good one.)

Thanks guys, Kurt & Mike.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(11,096 Views)

I might have to hold off talking about our test system architecture just yet, I dont have approval yet to present it to an outside audience, but we are hoping that will change in the not too distant future.

However I'd love to demonstrate and show the UTS remote labs stuff. I can give a live demo and then dive into code, I could talk for about 30 mins if that would be OK

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(11,096 Views)

Remote lab sounds great. I'll put that up there

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(11,096 Views)

If you are hesitating if you should come tonight, maybe this menu will motivate you

Large Gourmet Bagels

Smoked Atlantic salmon bagel w/ crème fraiche & dill - Poached chicken, avocado &

caramelized onion - Roast pumpkin, sun dried tomato, spinach & goats cheese - Herb encrusted

chicken breast, provolone & mix leaf - Smoked ham, Swiss cheese, roma tomato & seeded

mustard

Rustic Italian Rolls (each serve includes 3 rolls)

Sopressa salami, provolone, grilled eggplant & rocket - Crumbed chicken breast w/ avocado,

mixed leaves & tomato - Tandoori breast of chicken, minted yoghurt, mix leaf & roma tomato -Parma ham, goats cheese, mix leaf & sundried tomato tapenade - Roasted pumpkin, goats

cheese, grilled onion & mixed leaf

Spinach and ricotta cannelloni w/ mix leaf salad and bread rolls

See you at 5:30

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(11,096 Views)

Hi Mikael, my apologies unfortunetely I cannot attend this evening. Sorry for the last minute change of plan, it was a difficult decision given the menu I am very keen to attend future meetings.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(11,096 Views)

Sad to hear, maybe we can start recoring them one day and/or use GoToMeeeting or similar

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(11,096 Views)

Wow sounds great, I'm really looking forward to tonight and meeting everyone. Thanks Mike for organizing all this

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(11,096 Views)