From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Sydney User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 3rd (25th Nov) User Group meeting

So today is the day we all been waiting for

We have 3 presentations:

1. Kurt’s Dependency Injection
  2. Jimmy’s Deploying sexy LabVIEW applications on small touchscreens
  3. Mike’s LV 2015’s Channels

See you all there.

Neil, should we call you when we get there?

When is the reception closing?

Message 1 of 6
(9,301 Views)

As an old Cochlear employee ('92-00) and LabVIEW veteran, I have decided to come along.  I've also invited a junior colleague from my current place of employ (ResMed).

However,  I need more directions !  Which room is it in ? Do we first check in with security or reception ?

Peter
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(8,052 Views)

Are we going to gather at Security or reception  area?Whom do we have to look for when we reach there?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(8,052 Views)

Hi All

Address is 1 University Avenue, Macquarie University.

Parking

Our reception closes at 6:00pm so there is nobody to buzz you into the parking garage. Kurt has offered to keep an eye out for people arriving at the front gate (the open air parking out front of our building) and will swipe people in.

If you are stuck at the front gate - call Kurt 0434 832 771

We are meeting in Room #0009, it is to the left of reception.  Let the sound beer opening or the smell of pizza guide you!

See you soon.

Neil

Message 4 of 6
(8,052 Views)

Also, there is limited parking outside of our security gates, at the child daycare centre across from us.  If you use the campus parking garage, metered rates apply until 8pm @ $10 for 2 hours.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(8,052 Views)

Thanks Neil, see you soon.

Peter

Peter
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(8,052 Views)