From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Switch Hardware and Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pickering 40-560-021

Hi to all:

I confront  a problem that is when i configure pickering 40-560--021 (276*8) ) under MAX, I dont know how to describe this hardware ,  ,just like NI 2570 ,s  Driver Setup is
"Topology:2570/40-SPDT" under Hardware of MAX, if you know , could you tell me?
 Another question is how to look in the error code bffa4031, what does this code stand for?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(7,025 Views)

> when i configure pickering 40-560--021 (276*8) ) under MAX, I dont know how to describe this hardware ,  

You will need to consult the Pickering user manual or contact their support for more details on how to use their switch module.  It will likely show up in MAX as a PXI device in your chassis but beyond that any other programming and configuration will be done through Pickering's instrument driver.

> Another question is how to look in the error code bffa4031, what does this code stand for?

This is likely a driver specific error for Pickering's driver.  You might be able to find the error in their .h include file.  You could possibly retrieve an error description by calling their error_message function.  Again, you might also need to consult their user manual or support.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(7,020 Views)

hi:

Going though the pickering mamual, the correct descriptor about DrvierSetup is     Model:40-560-021-276*8-M

now it is Ok.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(7,011 Views)