Switch Hardware and Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Virtual Channel Configuration

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the virtual channels on a new PXI system using MAX. I can manage this with no problems (thus far) with the Digital I/O channels on their respective cards, however I have two issues with regards to the Analogue channels.

Firstly - I receive an error 200077 when I set the scaled range on a channel to be 0 to 500 mV with the original voltage being -10 to 10V. It is fine if the scaled range has the lower bound as a negative, such as -500 for example, but doesn't seem to like me setting the range to be wholly positive, informing me that a requested value is outside the allowed range (allowed range in this case being 0 - 500 and the requested value -10)

Secondly - when I attempt to test any of the analogue channels (even those with an acceptable scaling range) I receive an 88617 error, and am informed that perhaps the drivers on the controller and remote system are mismatched, although I've checked and they do match up. I haven't found any reference to an 88617 error on the forums or elsewhere, can anyone shed any light on this.

Any assistance or ideas would be appreciated,

thanks

Will
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,184 Views)

Hi Will,

This is a duplicate post, I have posted a response to this on the other thread

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=250&message.id=24213

Regards

Hannah
NIUK & Ireland