From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Switch Hardware and Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMM and Switch Measurement Problem

Sir,

I am facing following problems in measurement of analog signal with Relay Multiplexer (NI-2503) & Digital Mutimeter(NI-4060)

Please see this attached file and problem description is as :

I am generating some analog signals by custom Built card using with analog card (PXI-6713). then for self test of these signals, these are given as input to one another custom built card (self test card,
contaning Multiplexer ICs) after selecting signal it goes to output connector, then from o/p of self test card, these are input to 3 channels of NI-2503 then its output is connected to DMM.

Some times, It gives perfect result by using attached vi file in this mail But some times it reports the following problems and no result
comes. What may be the reason.

1) Error BFFA4001 occured at niswitch initialize.vi

Problem Reason :

Unkown status value 0xBFFA4001

2) Error BFFA2003 occured at nidmm fetch mutipoint.vi

Problem Reason :

Max Time exceed before operation completed

Please see, what mistake is there, as it is very urgent metter for clearance of project by QC for delivery after 7 days. This problem should be resolve
completely.

Regards,
Jitendra
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,308 Views)
Jitendra,

Please call you support line so we can help you troubleshoot the errors.

When writing a program involving multiple instruments, you want to chain the errors cluster so if one call fails on one instrument, the calls to the other instruments are not being executed. The 2 errors you are getting are linked.

Our support application engineers will be able to able to help you further.

Sincerely
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,308 Views)
Dear GF,

I will call to support Engineer, Is there timing problem, means what can be problem that some time it works and some time give these two errors

regards

Jitendra
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,308 Views)