Swiss Alliance Partner Blog

Community Browser
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Comments

Dear Alliance Partners,

do you want to get further in your education with LabVIEW?

Don't hesitate to be part of this course explaining how to use the Actor Framework to design and implement scalable, extensible software architectures.

As an alliance partner, you receive a discount of 65%.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Best regards

Julien

0 Comments

Dear Alliance Partners

The document attached will give you a short insight into the possibilities and advantages of submitting a solution to the Alliance Partner Directory.

For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards

Bettina M. Mitter

0 Comments

Dear Alliance Partners

Last Tuesday, we had the opportunity to welcome you to the annual Alliance Day in our office in Ennetbaden. We have spent a day listening to presentations, engage in discussions and have coffee and Aperó together. Please find the presentations below. We hope it was valuable for you and we look forward to receiving your feedback in order to improve this day for the future.

We would like to thank you for your interest, attendance, efforts, and your business!

Your National Instruments Switzerland Team

0 Comments

Dear Alliance Partner

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Alliance Day Switzerland 2016!

On April 26, you may enjoy interesting presentations, workshops, and sufficient networking opportunities.

Quick Overview:

Time:                 

26th April 2016, 08:30 – 19:00

Place:              

National Instruments Switzerland GmbH

Sonnenbergstrasse 53

CH – 5408 Ennetbaden

Event language:   

English

Registration required

Please find the agenda in the document attached.

Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues as well. They may register here.

In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we are happy to help.

See you soon at the Alliance Day Switzerland 2016!

Bettina M. Mitter

Marketing Assistant

National Instruments Switzerland GmbH

0 Comments

Dear Alliance Partners

National Instruments Switzerland is happy to invite you to the Swiss Alliance Day 2016 in our office in Ennetbaden on Tuesday, April 26.

Enjoy speeches about trends & developments, business & technology updates as well as strategy & skills, and engage yourself in lively discussions during networking breaks.

More information is about to follow. So safe the date!

Your National Instruments Switzerland Team

0 Comments

Liebe Alliance Partner

nutzen Sie die Gelegenheit, Ihre Produkte und Technologien gemeinsam mit NI auf der SINDEX 2016 vom 06. – 08. September 2016 in Bern zu präsentieren – werden Sie Mitaussteller an unserem Messestand!

Bis zum 26. Februar 2016 haben Sie die Gelegenheit, sich eine Ausstellungsmöglichkeit zu sichern.

Detaillierte Informationen sowie die Anmeldeunterlagen finden Sie im Anhang.

Sollten Sie weitere Fragen haben, stehe ich Ihnen gern telefonisch unter 056 200 5140 oder per E-Mail an bettina.mitter@ni.com zur Verfügung.

Wir freuen uns auf den gemeinsamen Auftritt!

Beste Grüsse

Bettina Mitter

0 Comments

Dear Swiss Partner

when was the last time you have visited the the alliance portal? I would like to just recommend visiting it again. There is a lot of great information for sales enablement with presentations, new product information, course slides, cased studies, references etc etc.

Why do I share this with you? Because I was impressed and because I am confinced that this helps you and us to grow our business.

So no more talk just follow this link and login to the alliance portal

http://www.ni.com/alliance/

https://partners.ni.com/English/Partner/home.aspx

Kind regards

Christian

0 Comments

Name

As Announced on Alliance Day 2015 the new USB media for our Alliance partners will now be called Alliance Partner Software (APS). This new name will replace the formerly known NI Developer Suite - Software Reference Library (NI DS-SRL).

Media

With these new updates, the Alliance Partner Software (Windows version) has been updated to a single-volume 64G USB Bundle.Media.png

DVDs will no longer be mastered for Alliance Partner Software formerly known as NI Developer Suite- Software Reference Library.  Alliance Partners will now receive a version of the Software Platform Bundle USB drive in a box labeled “Alliance Partner Software” 

Software Options

With the new Alliance Partner Software we have added the Circuit Design Prototyping option as a download only included with the new media. Alliance Partner will no longer need to order the separate Circuit Design SRL and the existing APS serial numbers can currently activate the Circuit Design Prototyping option.

0 Comments

Dear Alliance Partners,

Validate your expertise in embedded systems with the CLED certification.

Differentiate yourself with the next CLED session in January 2016.

How to get prepared?

- Attend our Embedded Control and Monitoring Using LabVIEW course

- Read and practice the LabVIEW for CompactRIO Developer’s Guide Read here the details about the exam: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/211484

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (julien.de.freitas@ni.com)

0 Comments

Dear Partner

In a month from now there will be the NIWeek again this year. An event you should not miss. Here is why:

- Great content     http://www.ni.com/niweek/energy-summit/

- Swiss contribution from ETH, EPFL, Start-up's, NI partners

- Great networking - let me and the Swiss team know who you would like to meet and we will arrange

Looking forward to seeing you there - wish you all a great summer!

Christian

0 Comments

Die diesjährige weltweite NI-Konferenz findet vom 3. bis 6. August 2015 in Austin, Texas, statt.

Für Alliance Partner gelten besondere Konditionen für die Teilnahme und der Alliance Day, der immer am ersten Tag der NIWeek stattfindet, ist im Preis inbegriffen.

Folgende Optionen stehen Ihnen dabei zur Wahl:

Bei Anmeldung bis 31.7.2015 (Ermäßigte Eintrittspreise):

• Full Conference & Alliance Day: 956 US$ pro Teilnehmer
  • Buy 2, Get 1 Free: 637 US$

Bei Anmeldung ab 1.8.2015 (reguläre Eintrittspreise):

• Full Conference & Alliance Day: 1.116 US$ pro Teilnehmer
  • Buy 2, Get 1 Free: 744 US$

Die Anmeldung erfolgt via Online-Formular und die Preisermäßigungen werden Ihnen im Warenkorb während des Buchungsvorgangs angezeigt.

>> Zur NIWeek-Anmeldung .

Alles Wichtige rund um die NIWeek finden Sie unter ni.com/niweek, alle Informationen zum Alliance Day unter ni.com/niweek/alliance-day/ und im monatlich erscheinenden Alliance Partner Newsletter.

0 Comments

Liebe Alliance Partner

Am 28. April findet der Alliance Day 2015 statt.

Falls Sie noch nicht angemeldet sind, tun Sie das doch über diesen Link

Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Teilnahme.

Dear Alliance Partners

On April 28 the Alliance Day 2015 takes place.

If you have not yet registered for this event, do it now via this Link

We are looking forward to meeting you!

0 Comments

Dear Swiss Alliance Member

Please mark it in your calendar. We kindly invite you for the Swiss alliance day on April 28, 2015 in our office in Ennetbaden. More details will follow with the agenda. We are still somewhat flexible so if you have suggestions on topics you want to discuss and hear about, please let me/us know.

Kind regards

0 Comments

Im Januar 2015 bietet NI in München kurzfristig ein zweitägiges Training in deutscher Sprache zum Thema InsightCM statt. Ein paar wenige Plätze sind noch frei.

Wann: 28.-29. Januar 2015

Wo: NI-Niederlassung München

Max. Teilnehmerzahl: 12

Kosten: keine Teilnahmegebühren, aber Teilnehmer übernehmen eigene Reise- und Übernachtungskosten.

Folgende Inhalte werden behandelt:

1. Produktübersicht und Architektur

2. Installation und Konfiguration

3. Funktionen und Bedienung des InsightCM Systems Manager

4. Funktionen und Bedienung des InsighCM Data Explorer

5. Schnittstellen zur Erweiterung des Funktionsumfangs

6. Funktionen des SDK im der Early Access Release (EAR)

Anmeldung: Bei Interesse melden Sie sich bitte bei Ingo Schumacher an, ingo.schumacher@ni.com

Falls Sie Fragen zu den geplanten Inhalten der Schulung haben, wenden Sie sich bitte ebenfalls an Herrn Schumacher.

0 Comments

Dear Partners,

finally SINDEX is about to start next week.

It will take place in Bern from Tuesday 2nd to Thursday 04th of September.

Visit us in the hall 2.2 booth C02

I ar looking forward to meeting you next week.

Regards Cosima

0 Comments

Dear Swiss partner

This is a feature that was often asked by customers and you. Please have a look and share this with your customers.

Executive Summary:

NI is introducing Debug Driver Session technology for Modular Instruments Soft Front Panels (SFPs). Now customers can monitor or control the instruments while debugging their test systems.

This technology now brings the familiar box instrument debugging experience to the modular instruments with several additional productivity enhancements such as change tracking and automatic code generation.

NI-SCOPE 14.1, releasing in September, will provide the ability to monitor and control instruments.

Please read more:

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/52356/en/

And by the way, do not miss Sindex next week!

0 Comments

Dear Swiss Alliance Partner

I wish you all a happy new year. I hope you found some time to relax over Christmas and are all ready for the new year.

I would like to thank you for the business success we had last year and look forward for many new opportunities in 2014.

There are a couple highlights this year I want you to be aware of.

1. NIDays 2014 in Berne - thanks a lot to the ones that will be exhibiting. Please make sure that you all invite your customers and prospects to the event. We will have Alex Davern our CFO and COO as a speaker. Also the VP of EPFL Prof Philippe Gillet will be our keynote speaker this year. So we are not only going to Berne we also bridge to the Swiss French region with a great speaker from the western Swiss part. http://nidays.switzerland.ni.com/

2. NI Certified LabVIEW Architect Summit - LabVIEW Certified architects are invited to an annual European meeting for which Jeff Kodovsky the father of LabVIEW will be coming too. This year the European Event will take place in Switzerland at CERN so a perfect opportunity to meet with other CLAs from Europe. The event will be from March 18 - 20, 2014 (http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14362/en/)

3. Swiss Alliance Day, please also mark your calender for the Swiss alliance day 2014 on May 13, 2014.

4. NIWeek 2014 - last but not least - NIWeek is always a great opportunity to get the latest updates on NI technology, meet the NI experts, address direct feedback in closed door meeting, see great applications from other partners, NI customer and simply have a great time in Austin. In the last couple of years we also had some very good presentation delivered by Swiss partners and customers. Please send in your paper before February 21, 2014 to http://www.ni.com/niweek/call/

Christian Moser

0 Comments

As you know certification is becoming more and more important. At the last trade show the Swisst.fair, there was a potential customer asking for a TestStand consultant that has a TestStand certification. Unfortunately only partners in Germany/France do have TestStand certification yet. I would like you to motivate your staff to become certified. There is also a new CLED (certified labview embedded developer), since the embedded business is growing very rapidely I can only suggest this certification.

We also offer a new CLD Success Package that helps your engineers to prepare for the exam. Please check it out and recommend to your team..

https://lumen.ni.com/nicif/us/ekitcldexmprp/content.xhtml

0 Comments

hi everybody,

save the date for the Swiss Alliance Day next year. It will take place on Tuesday the 13th of May 2014.

have a nice week!

Cosima

0 Comments

Dear alliance member

We are sorry about the inconvienience this is causing but we try to keep negative effects to a minimum by communicating actively and providing a security patch.

Please make sure that all your and your customer computers are updated with this latest security patch that can be downloaded from the NI website. In order to patch the machines please follow the instructions on this ni page

http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/3965/lang/en

In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact our support staff.

NI is strongly recommanding to install this update

Wish you all a great week.

Christian Moser

0 Comments

Dear Alliance Partner

We are happy to announce that National Instruments Switzerland Corp. was yesterday awarded with the 3rd place in the category small companies at the award ceremony for Great Place to Work - Best Companies in Switzerland 2013.

Please join us in celebrating our decoration next Tuesday by having an aperitif at our office (following the Alliance Day).

Best Regards

Cosima Epifanio

here you can finde an article in the Handelszeitung

greatplacetowork inkl. logo_k.jpg

0 Comments

Jedes Jahr lädt NI die besten LabVIEW-Programmierer zum "Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA) Summit" ein. Zur zweieinhalb Tage dauernden Konferenz versammeln sich die zertifizierten LabVIEW-Architekten aus vielen Ländern zum Austausch über Softwarearchitekturen, zur Vorabbesprechung neuer Produkte und Funktionen sowie zur Kontaktpflege mit anderen CLAs und Mitarbeitern der R&D-Abteilung von NI.

Das Thema der diesjährigen Konferenz in Paris ist "Inter-process Communications". Außerdem besteht dort die Möglichkeit der Rezertifizierung als Certified LabVIEW Architect - noch vor dem Alliance Day in Ennetbaden Ende April!

Teilnahmevoraussetzungen:
- Aktiver CLA-Status zum Zeitpunkt der Konferenz
- Ruhender CLA-Status (nicht älter als 12 Monate) zum Zeitpunkt der Konferenz, unter der Voraussetzung, dass die CLA-Rezertifizierung vorort während der Konferenz stattfindet.

Eckdaten:

- European CLA Summit: Inter-process Communications
- 8.-10. April 2013, bei National Instruments in Paris, Frankreich

- Kostenfreie Konferenz-Teilnahme, Teilnehmer müssen lediglich für Reise- und Übernachtungskosten selbst aufkommen

- Anmeldeschluss: Montag, 1.4.2013

Zertifizierte LabVIEW Developer (CLD) sind nicht zugelassen! 
Falls Sie noch kein Certified LabVIEW Architect sind, lassen Sie sich vor dem Treffen zertifizieren. Gehen Sie auf ni.com/certificationschedule oder senden Sie eine E-Mail an ni.switzerland@ni.com, um sich rechtzeitig für eine Prüfung in Ihrer Nähe anzumelden.

Weitere Infos zum Gipfel

Direkt zur Anmeldung

0 Comments

Dear Alliance Partner

I am very pleased to announce a new NI certification the NI Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer. For a long time we have been pushing our colleagues in the customer education and certification department to come up with this certification. We see this as a critical point in order to grow proficiency

Please have a look on our web site

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/de/nid/211484

We are currently in the process to make the certification available for Q2 2013.

Christian

0 Comments

Dear Swiss Alliance Member

I would like to inform you that the Swiss Alliance Day will take place the 30th of April 2013 in Ennetbaden.

Put a note on your calendar now!

Kind regards

Cosima Epifanio

0 Comments

Do you know Multisim? Multisim and Ultiboard are EDA tools developed by National Instruments. The products are very widely used in Academia, major universities, FH's and Berufsschulen and Lernzentren are using Multisim for teaching circuit design. There are also professional versions for circuit simulation (Multisim) and circuit design (Ultiboard).

Multisim and Ultiboard are streamlined to designed add-on hardware to NI embedded systems like sbrio etc. There is a whitepaper illustrating the design flow: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/13717/en

Did you know that you as an alliance partner can extend your alliance software lease with NI Multisim/Ultiboard for only CHF 579.- per year?

Check our Multisim/Ultiboard on

http://www.ni.com/multisim/

http://www.ni.com/ultiboard/

0 Comments

As of today there are already 5 partner live on the alliance portal. Have you checked out the new portal? Go - have a look at ni.com/alliance

The five already list can be can seen here http://partners.ni.com/partner_locator/search.aspx?l=Switzerland

0 Comments

END OF LIFE: CURRENT ALLIANCE PARTNER DIRECTORY GOING AWAY

NI is moving to a new Alliance Partner Directory on November 19th. ALL Alliance Partners MUST create new online profiles.    

What is happening?

• On November 19th the current Alliance Partner Directory will be turned off and the ni.com/findapartner URL will be redirected to the new Alliance Partner Directory
  • All Alliance Partner profiles on the old directory will be turned off and redirected to the new Alliance Partner Directory
  • Data will not be transferred in any way due to the poor quality of the data in the current directory

What action is required?

• ALL Alliance Partners MUST create new profiles in the new system
  • Alliance Partners should log in to ni.com/partnerportal

0 Comments

Dies Woche Di - Do findet ja die lang erwartete Technologie Leitmesse der Schweiz die Sindex statt. Es wurden keine Aufwände gescheut, diese neue Messe aus der Taufe zu heben. Nach viel Vorbereitungsarbeit öffnen sich nun zum ersten Mal die Messetore der BEA Expo in Bern für die Leistungsschau der Technologieanbieter in der Schweiz. Dieser Branchenanlass ist ein Muss für jeden, der etwas mit Technik, Innovation am Hut hat.

Warum an die Sindex wird sich der eine oder andere von Euch Fragen bzw. wozu heute noch an eine Messe. Dazu vielleicht ein interessanter Artikel mit einigen sehr guten Gedanken -

http://bit.ly/JqDF7O

Also dann bis bald an der sindex!

logo_sin_aktiv.png

0 Comments

I know that you are all successful entrepreneurs. I still would like to share a great discussion I had at NIWeek with Don Roberts from Exotek. Don is a business consultant, I know engineers and consultants typically do not match, but Don is really a great personality and you would probably first think he could be an engineer. Don has been doing many audits of NI alliance partners that did the CSIA (Control Systems Integrator Association). This audit is specificallly focus on integrators. I talked to Markus Solbach, managing director of the platinum partner Noffz in Germany. He recently did the audit with Don and thought it was really useful, much better than ISO 9001 or similar because it has a much broader business focus and is targeted for integrators.

Don makes a special offer, if you join the CSIA before the end of the year you will get a 50 % discount and if you sign up for a pre-audit with Exotek before the end of the year you will get a discount as well. Two great ways to build your business.

I attached Don's presentation from NI week to this post.

Do I get any credit for the advertisement? No but I think it could help you as an alliance partner. And if you are more successful, NICH will be more successful!

0 Comments

here are the this year released requirements for the NI partner program. As you have probably heard there are new four levels with individual requirements. Very important are the certifications. The goal is that by the end of this year (2012) all the Swiss partner fullfill the minimum required certifications better more.

alliance.png