Find curriculum and student projects directly from educators from around the world. Contribute by sharing your own curriculum and student work.
Post curriculum in the “Curriculum and Labs for Engineering Education” section. Be sure to include:
- Your name, title, and university or NI partner company
- Intended course, and if the curriculum has been taught before
- Overview, learning objectives/outcomes, and topic(s)
- Required hardware, software, and tools
- How instructors can acquire answer keys (if applicable)
Post student project work in the “Student Projects” section. Be sure to include:
- Student name and university
- Course or research the project was developed for
- Project description
- Hardware, software, and tools used
See more teaching resources at ni.com/teach.