St. Louis LabVIEW User Group

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Internship/Job oprotunity with Mass Spectrometers

This is an internship/job opportunity using LabVIEW to program medical mass spectrometers in Soulard.

I am looking for someone to share my workload with including work with LabVIEW, electrical, IT, website, and other tasks. Whether you are able to work one day a week or full time please let me know. Working remotely and coming in to the shop to test that may also work.

I became a FIRST Robotics Competition student in the summer of 2011 with team 1094 the Channel Cats. I learned LabVIEW and in the fall of 2014 started working here at MA Tech Services. You can see some of the LabVIEW programs I have worked on at our website https://www.matechservices.com/. MA Tech is a small company (currently only 4 employees total). I am very busy and I am looking for someone to share my workload with.

If you are interested, please send me an email jonathan@matechservices.com

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(580 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.