Smartphones, Tablets, and Mobile Devices Documents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Dashboard for LabVIEW (iOS, Android, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10, and Windows Phone)

DD_FamPic.PNG

Data Dashboard for LabVIEW is a mobile application that enables the creation of custom user interfaces that can monitor and control LabVIEW applications remotely. Data Dashboard for LabVIEW allows you to use iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices to connect to the values of network published shared variables and/or web services using buttons, text input and display, charts, gauges, and LEDs.

Features

• Connect to String, Boolean, and Numeric datatypes (full list here: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14033/en/)
  • Fully customizable layouts, backgrounds, and color schemes
  • Swipe between multiple pages
  • Connect using network published shared variables or web services
  • iPads running iOS 6 or later and Android devices running Android 2.3 or later are supported

Requirements

Price

FREE

Download Now

Device Type Download Link
iPad available_appstore.png

iPhone

No longer supported.
Android ( Phone,  7" + 10" tablet) Get it on Google Play

Windows Store (PCs, laptops, and tablet: Windows 8 / 8.1 RT and Pro, Windows 10)

WindowsStore_badge_green_en_med_67x208.png
Windows Phone WindowsPhone_208x67_blu.png
Amazon App Store amazon-app-store-logo[1].jpg

Troubleshooting and Support

Check the Troubleshooting and Support page for tips and tricks as well as links to our discussion forums.

Comments
AdamKemp
NI Employee

It was a deliberate scoping down of features. Introducing writable variables makes the application more complicated so we would not have been able to release the application as quickly. We may add support for witable variables in a future release.

Member Keith_Ward

I hope that NI does decide to add this.  Monitoring AND control is what most of us want and need.

Active Participant vitoi
Active Participant

Adam, how soon can we expect more than 6 indicators and some controls? I want to try this out, but at 6 indicators and no control, I have to wait, but how long?

Contributors