SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems activating signal express 2.0 in labview

Hello,
I have purchased a copy of LabVIEW Base Edition 8.2.1 and Signal Express 2.0.  I receive the following error when I create a LabVIEW VI containing a Signal Express VI (in this case a Signal Express Create Signal VI):

NI_MAPro.lvib:
This library is invalidly licensed for this computer.  Please contact your National Instruments sales representative to request an upgrade to access the functionality of this library.

NI_Gmath.lvib:
This library is invalidly licensed for this computer.  Please contact your National Instruments sales representative to request an upgrade to access the functionality of this library.

NI_AALPro.lvib:

I have activated both the LabVIEW application and the Signal Express application and they both work fine indepedently.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,737 Views)

Some SignalExpress 2.0 Express VIs require functionality that is only available in LabVIEW Full or Pro.  Therefore, if you have LabVIEW Base and drop the Create Signal Express VI, your VI will be broken.  (If you convert the Create Signal Express VI to a subVI, you could find the VIs in question).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,725 Views)