cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with signalexpress

Solved!
Go to solution

hi,

weel, i have a problem with signalexpress, i want to executate some labview vi in it, but there is one that only it must executate only once, but always in signal express appear the while loop when i choose run labview...VI,

so my questionis what i must do to executate only once one vi??

and no using the tool of running once  the program?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,741 Views)

also someone knows how to record different signals in only one tdms, because if i have two diferent outputs, the program record one tdms for each output and only i want one for all the project

THANKS!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,739 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alan4

Hi, alan,

there's no way to remove the way loop from the Run LabVIEW VI Step. The only way to achieve this is running once the SE code. I am afraid this funtionality is not implemented in Signal Express. Since SE is a configurable environment there is no flexibility at all. The only thing you can do is using LabVIEW. You can convert you SE project to LabVIEW code via >> Tools >> Generate Code >> LabVIEW Diagram. Once in LabVIEW you will modify your code so as to execute only one time a part of it.

The same issue occurs when logging data in a TDMS file: it will generate a file per variable you want to log.

Conclusion: extent SE functionality in LabVIEW.

I hope this helps!!

Jesús

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,704 Views)

I meant:

there's no way to remove the while loop from the Run LabVIEW VI Step.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,703 Views)