From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchonous acquisition using NI 9426 and NI 9201 on a DAQ 9172

I'd like to synchronously acquire both digital and analog data using lower-level DAQmx VIs. For some reason, I cannot configure correctly my difital task.

Here is the Vis for this project that is aimed to record voice and press-button board.

Thanks for helping 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,494 Views)

You accidentally posted this to the wrong forum.  Repost in the LabVIEW forum and you should get a swift reply.  Unfortunately, my DAQ skills are not good enough to give you much help.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,484 Views)

Actually, it will be ideal to post this thread in the Multifunction DAQ board. Plus, there is an example called "Multi-Function-Synch AI-Read Dig Chan.vi" at the NI Example Finder under Hardware Input and Output»DAQmx»Synchronization»Multi Function that does exactly what you are looking for. A piece of advice, the shipping examples are built using DAQmx low level APIs so it would be a good Idea to check there first, plus. I would recommend not to use the timed loop unless you are running your application in a real time OS. Good luck! Smiley Wink

Alejandro C. | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,481 Views)