SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for SignalExpress in the near future

Hello,

This KB article says that SignalExpress will no longer be updated, but will continue to be supported: https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000kHEqSAM

Are there any more details available about what this "support" looks like? I'd imagine it means that NI will continue to provide troubleshooting assistance and answer questions for those with an SSP.

What about future hardware? For example, if a new C-Series module and CompactDAQ chassis are released in 2020, can I simply install NI DAQmx 20.0 and then use SignalExpress 2015 to acquire data from them? Will I need to switch to FlexLogger to take advantage of new hardware?

TIA for any insight!

Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,196 Views)

Hello!

"Are there any more details available about what this "support" looks like? I'd imagine it means that NI will continue to provide troubleshooting assistance and answer questions for those with an SSP."

This is correct.

Now, this article pretty much answers your second question. 

Message 2 of 3
(4,171 Views)

I recently downloaded the latest version of NI-DAQmx 20.1.  SignalExpress 2015 does not load anymore. I get the following message -

Initialization Error  Could not start the application. Please contact National Instruments.

I would like to continue using SignalExpress.  How can I fix this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,744 Views)