Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marconi 2031 signal generator with GPIB (Agilent 82375B)

Hello there!

I have a Marconi (Aeroflex) 2031 that I want to send commands to from my computer using C#. I am trying to do this with a GPIB device named "82375B" from Agilent.

Does anyone mind sending me a small code that just reads all available devices or just manually have to enter it and then maybe do the reset command.

If I got the basic things I can do the rest myself. Thanks in advance, been struggeling with this for a week!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,416 Views)

Any reason you're posting this question about the Agilent GPIB card and C# on a NI product discussion forum?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,357 Views)

Hello there Santo,

Thank you for your message. There is no reason for posting it on a NI product dicussion forum. I thought it was possible to program it using NI, although it's an agilent

Can you help me out?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,338 Views)

I suggest porting this question in the Instrument Control forum instead.  There will be more GPIB experts monitoring that forum.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,331 Views)