From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 239022 on PCI-5402

Hi,

We've encountered this error yesterday, that, from my research on these forums, appears to be a hardware issue requiring an RMA/Repair.

I figured I would post here to make sure that I'm not missing something with this particular error on this particular card.

Also, the system is actually located now on the other side of the world from me, so, I am operating remotely to solve this issue.

This system has been operational for around a year now and has run for many consecutive weeks, so, it looks to me to be a hardware failure. It really hurts taht this only lasted 16 months with a 12 month warranty.

Has anyone else experienced this failure? And has it always required an RMA/Repair?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Bob Hughes

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,090 Views)

Hello RobHughes,

I'm sorry you've had a problem with you're PCI-5402.  I looked into our service request database and have found only 2 occasions where customers called in with this error on this device, both were hardware failures and resulted in an RMA.

I would recommend that you call into National Instruments customer support and RMA your device.

You can call (800) 531-5066 toll free to contact customer support.

Regards,
Dan King

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,065 Views)