Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me in getting a copy of the HP4145A system disk. I can provide 5.25 in diskette?

My HP4145A was built in 1981. My system boot-up disk got damaged. Agilent does not support this instrument anymore. If you have an HP4145A, maybe you can copy your boot-up disk for me. I have 5.25 in diskettes, but they need to be formatted by the HP4145A. Please call me if you can help. My name is Mike Lam and my phone number is (408) 470 4265
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(10,301 Views)
I have the same problem. I need a system disk. How did you resolve the problem? Do you know how to copy the system disk? Thanks for any help that you can give.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(10,210 Views)
Hello,

I don't have access to the information you need, however I wish you the best of luck and want to offer that you should repost if you have any problems communicating with the instrument!

Thank you,

JLS
Best,
JLS
Sixclear
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(10,193 Views)
HELLO PEOPLE I JUST JOIN THE FORUM AND i AM ALSO LOOKING FOR hP4145a SYSTEM DISK. i FOUND THE WEB SITE
OF TECH SYSTEM COMPANY , THEY ARE SELING THE DISK FOR $695.00, CAN YOU IMAGINE , DISK 04145-85100 !
THE PRICE IS LITTE TO EXPENSIVE I HAVE NOT CONTACTED THE YET. wE NEED TO FIND A CHEaPER SOURCE, MAYBE DIRECTLY
AT HP SERVICE CENTER IN ROSEVILLE NEAR SACRAMENTO, IF ANYBODY WOULD FIND SOME CONNECTION AND TALK TO THE RIGHT PERSON... , AN ENTUSIAST THAT UNDERSTANDS AND RESPECTS OLD INSTRUMENTS....
ANY WAY WEB SITE IS www.tech-system.net and search through their catalog.
ANY OTHER IDEAS, MY HP4145A IS WAITING....
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(10,139 Views)
cORRECTION PEOPLE : www.tech-systems.net
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(10,136 Views)
Dear ALL, I am able to help! 5.25 system disks for the HP4145A analyzer I have a few unused ones. They may leave for less than brokers are offering them. Regards Asrael
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(8,968 Views)

Hi Asrael, 

I have a same problem with HP4145A analyzer. Can You help me? Are there any of those old floppy disks?

my email is petes.csaba@gmail.com

Best regards Petes Csaba

"Dear ALL, I am able to help! 5.25 system disks for the HP4145A analyzer I have a few unused ones. They may leave for less than brokers are offering them. Regards Asrael"

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,954 Views)