Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration Executive error during PXI-5610 sequence.

Hello DaRock,

The RFSA 2.2 driver is now available here.

Regards,

Paul C.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(3,538 Views)

Sory if this isn't the correct Board to post this question but I couldn't find a Calibration Executive Board

I'm trying to calibrate a PXI-5610 with the Calibration Executive 3.4.1 and I have the latest drivers instaled on my pc, the probem is that the calibration doesn't start and it gives this error:

"Open VI Reference in cex_Instr_RFSigGen_Init.vi->_NI 5610_RFSigGen Setup.vi->_NI 5610_RFSigGen Setup.vi.ProxyCaller
VI Path: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Calibration Executive\InstrumentDrivers\LabVIEW\RFSigGen\rssma​\cex_Instr_LabVIEW_RFSigGen_rssma_Init.vi
LabVIEW:  The VI is not executable. Most likely the VI is broken or one of its subVIs cannot be located.  Open the VI in LabVIEW using File>>Open and verify that it is runnable."

What can I do to fix this?

ps: I had to perform the calibration with Calibration Executive 3.2.1Thank's in advance

Bruno Ranhel

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(3,036 Views)

Hi BRanhel,

It's probably best to create a new forum since your issue isn't the same as the one that was posted here. However, I'll be happy to see if I can help you out. Have you had this card for long? What chassis/controller combination are you using with it? Are you able to see it in Measurement and Automation Explorer without issue and associated with the propert chassis? Are you able to self test this card without an issue?

Looks like the error is pointing you to a file path and wanting you to open this VI. Have you done this? Are you getting an error at this point? Sometimes these errors can be caused by changes in the calibration VIs that calibration executive uses. I'd be interested in seeing a screenshot of the error that the VI gives. 

Lastly, you mention that the error only happens in 3.4.1. Does it work fine in 3.2.1? Do you have both installed on your machine?

Lea D.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(3,025 Views)