Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dear sir

in my factory i want to know the wight of the material during the production process so i want to use a sensor to measure the wight & transform this wight to a voltage signal can be readed by my computer
if you can help me to do this system i'll be thank you

magdy dear sir
in my factory i want to know the wight of the material during the production process so i want to use a sensor to measure the wight & transform this wight to a voltage signal can be readed by my computer
if you can help me to do this system i'll be thank you

magdy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,342 Views)
You can start by getting the NI Daq Designer 2000. This will let you select the hardware you will need for your particular computer system. I would recommend the fieldpoint hardware and Lookout software as this will allow you to expand in the furture. It is ready for your type of environment.
As well, I would visit the website of Viatran or similar sensor manufacturers and select whatever type of weight cell you need. you can then determine what type of inputs you need on your fieldpoint system.
In closing, I will add this. Plan for expansion. You will be glad you did.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,342 Views)
I agree with Zener.

Weighing material is a major part of industrial automation. You have a huge number of options. What form is the material in where you want to weigh it? Is it moving? What is the weight and accuracy that you are expecting?

Bruce
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,342 Views)