From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configure SCB-68 in NI-DAQmx

Hi, thanks for reading this!

I am starting to use a piezo device which has been used couple years ago by a former group member. The LabView program the former person wrote looks fine, but I just couldn't get the right voltage pulse. 

We have a NI PCI-6713 and a SCB-68 connector block. Under the Measurement and Automation Explorer-->Devices and Interfaces, there are both NI-DAQmx and Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) Devices and PCI-6713 appears under each of them. But when I look at properties of the PCI-6713, for the one under Traditional DAQ, I can add SCB-68 as accessory, but for the one under DAQmx, there is no choice other than "none" under the accessory tab and the "configure" button cannot be pressed.

So I think that might be the reason why I cannot get the right signal, so I am wondering how should I configure the SCB-68 for the PCI-6713 under NI-DAQmx. Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,441 Views)

There's really nothing to configure.  It is a connector block.  Nothing more.  All you need to do is figure out which pin to connect your signal to.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,440 Views)