Signal Conditioning

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thermocouple measurement by j thermocouple and singnal conditioner


Dear all,

I'm trying to get a thermocouple measurement using a cc_U/TC universal thermocouple signal converter and a j-type thermocouple (shown below):

1SVR040005R0000 - Signal Converter, Thermocouple, Voltage, ± 0.1%Main Product

Could you help me to know how to connect them to aBNC 2110 block (connected to a PCIe6353). Thank you in advance.




Alessio Monaco

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2

Hi @AlessioM,


I'm not sure about the details of the signal converter, but as long as it's still a differential analog input, instructions on how to do this are detailed on page 5 of the BNC-2110 Installation Guide.



Lindsey Nestor
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2