From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC-TC01 and SC-TC02

Hi,

Can SC-TC01 or SC-TC02  thermocouple signal condition modules used with any current NI hardware directly with MAX? Just by plugging the SCC modules into SC-2345 box and that to NI DAQ card without own custom sales.

BR, Ilkka

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,134 Views)

Hi Ilkka,

Were you able to find your answer?
Do you mean USB-TC01?
I am not sure I fully understand the question so please find a couple of documents related to the topic, If hey do not answer the question you had, please let me know how I can help you more.

NI USB-TC01 user Manual
Taking Measurements in NI LabVIEW with Your NI USB-TC01
Do More with Your NI USB-TC01

Thanks a lot,
Junior

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,040 Views)

Oh my mistake, you actually the SCC module, I was wrong in my understanding...
Yes you can use the SCC modules with any DAQ device. For temparetaure measurement, 16 bits AI are a minimum.
I hope this answers,
Junior

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,038 Views)

I have a similar problem. I've got a PCI-6221 connected to an SC-2345. We just updated the OS on the system and it was also updated to the current version of LabVIEW. The new version of DAQMX doesn't support the SC-2345.  It looks like the slots in the 2345 map to the channels on the card but I'm having trouble with the SCC TC-01 module (The one with the thermocouple connector on it) . It seems like I can get data from it but I can't set up the internal cold junction compensation.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,122 Views)