Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible connectors for NI 9212

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, we try to use NI 9212 to replace our old Thermocouple devices, but the screw terminals are too long for the space we current have. And we wonder if there are more possible choices of terminals that we could connect to the NI 9212 except the screw terminal that came with and the mini TC?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,826 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Estellvolla07

Hi Estellvolla07,

I did some research on terminal blocks that are compatible with the NI 9212, and those two are the only ones that will work. The article below confirms this.

Connecting Thermocouples to NI-9210 and NI-9212 Modules

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000004BTMSA2&l=en-US

An option moving forward is to look at our other Thermocouple devices that will meet the dimensional requirements you need. If you need help finding a product that will work for you, let me know and I can open a service request for you and start looking into some options. 

Setu P.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,796 Views)

Hello!

Thank you for replying the message and I really appreciate. I wonder is there any extra accessory like Terminal Block Plug that we could connect to the NI 9212 mini TC, so that we could connect the Thermocouple wires instead changing to a plug-in Thermocouple?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,790 Views)

Hi,

Unfortunately the only other option is the screw terminal. As I stated before, if you want to look into other options, feel free to contact us and someone can assist you.

Setu P.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,786 Views)