Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load cell calibration with fractional numbers in scaling table

Hi,

I am trying to calibrate my load cells in MAX with the data sheet. Here are the tension values for my load cell calibration:

Load [LBS]      MV/V

0                      0.0000

50                    1.0372

100                  2.0727

After creating the task, I am clicking on "configure scale", and then select "table" to input the values from the data sheet.

However, in the table it won't let me write the fractional numbers shown in my data sheet or any dots or commas. Instead I can only input integers into the table. (So e.g. I have to input 1 instead of 1.0372). This will results in incorrect scaling of my data. 

Any advice what I am doing wrong and how I can input the full fractional numbers in the table? 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,861 Views)

Solved the problem

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,847 Views)

Happy to hear you solved the problem, but you should share how you solved the problem.

If someone has the same problem and finds this thread it does not tell them how to solve the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,799 Views)

I figured out the problem had nothing to do with the NI MAX software.

The laptop I was using had previously been formatted and was set somehow to the wrong language region (Finland "English"). That resulted in me not being able to use dots or commas in the tables to write decimal symbols.

Once I figured out it was just the Windows language settings, i could write decimal fractions in the tables as usual

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,775 Views)