Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to input the information of load cell and rotary encoder into eZ-Analyst using IOTech 650U?

Dear readers,

I would need to input the information of a load cell and a rotary encoder, which are connected to channels of IOTech 650U, to the eZ-Analyst software. I have the following information :

-------------------------------Load cell------------------------------------

Excitation voltage used for the load cell: 5 V

Maximum load of load cell: 3 kg

Rated output of load cell: 1mV/V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------Encoder-------------------------------------

Resolution of rotary encoder: 500 pulses per revolution

Power supply of encoder: 12- 24 VDC

Max allowable revolution of encoder: 5000 rpm 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- I wanted to change the FS (Full-Scale Voltage) in the input channel tab; however, It set for range of -40 to 40. How can I put the FS of load cell or encoder into this option? I selected Fs of load cell 5. Is it right?

2- how much should I input for the mv/EU ( millivolt per Engineering Unit) of load cell and rotary encoder?

3- I selected the type of rotary encoder as a Tach, Is it right?

4- In the Analyzer tab of eZ-Analyst , why I can't choose filter? How can I choose low pass filter for anti- aliasing in the eZ-Analyst software?
5- I want to use Amplification for the load cell. How can I do it using eZ-Analyst?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,593 Views)

Hello,

Other forum users may be able to help as well, but I recommend that you reach out to our official support for IOTech products at the following email address.

IOtech.Support@ni.com

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,528 Views)