From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Export NI-DAQmx Task

Just updated to MAX V 4.6 .  Cannot export NI-DAQmx tasks.  I have attached the configuration report.  I have reset the device, the error still lists the device identifier as invalid.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,464 Views)

Hello eroberts,

Does your SCXI device show up under Devices and Interfaces>>NI-DAQmx Devices in Measurement and Automation Explorer?  Also, how are you exporting the task and where are you trying to export it to?

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,450 Views)
The device (an SCXI-1000, with associated SCXI-1600 & SCXI-1520) shows up as listed equipment.  I am trying to export a task as an nce file (NI config export file) to a folder in my documents.  This has worked fine in the past.  The idea is that I would set up a task, and export it for associates to use on their laptops.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,435 Views)

It appears the error is sourced from the Device identifier. Can you confirm that all device references(Dev1) in the task are called correctly?

Glenn

Regards,
Glenn
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,414 Views)