From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I install SCXI-1200 and other NI-DAQ devices on the same computer?

I have the following three devices connected to my computer right now: PCI-MIO-16E-1, AT-MIO-16E-2, SCXI-1200(connected to SCXI-1001 chasis).

For some reason, the 2 E-Series devices (PCI-MIO-16E-1 and AT-MIO-16-E-2) function properly, while the SCXI-1200 always times out when I try to test it. (a base address error is returned). I tried all the trouble shooting procedures listed in this website but didn't succeed.

Is there a compatibility problem between the devices?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,109 Views)
Hello;

The main question is; did you try the scxi-1200 by itself on the machine (without having the other devices hooked up to the machine)?

It's important to narrow down the problem to a multidevice compatibility problem or a SCXI-1200 problem.

Regards
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,109 Views)
I am having all kinds of problems with confguring my system using the SCXI-1200 module installed in a SCXI-1000 chassis and connected to LPT1 port on my laptop. I noticed that the SCXI-1200 can no longer be found in NI paper, or on-line catalogue. Is there someting that NI know about this product that caused its discontinuation ?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,109 Views)