From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for the Calibration Model for scxi1000

I m using LabView 7.1 ans national instruments SCXI1000. However, i don't know how to get the calibration on the SCXI1122 and SCXI1102.
For the calibration, do i need to build up the VI program? if yes, can provide some example or further information?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,701 Views)
No on cane sharing out some suggestion?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,673 Views)
Hi,

I just sent you an email through NI, but I did not know which modules you were using. Now that I do, I am going to link to the documents that discuss calibrating both of these modules.

For the SCXI-1102, there is an SCXI-1102 Calibration Procedure Manual.

For the SCXI-1122, the calibration procedure is contained in the SCXI-122 User Manual.

In the email, I showed you the VIs to do this in LabVIEW. Have a Great Day!

George
Message 3 of 7
(3,651 Views)
Hi George
I didn't recieved your email. Can you send it again? thanks in advance. The module that i use "SCXI 1322 and SCXI 1303".
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,635 Views)
Hi,

Here is the calibration procedure for the SCXI-1322 Terminal Block

Here is the calibration procedure for the SCXI-1303 Terminal Block

As far as calibrating in LabVIEW, I am attaching a screenshot of the VIs you will be using. Please use the context help (Ctrl-H) for a description and information on each VI.

I hope this helps, and have a Great Day!

George
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,607 Views)
Are there any VI's in DAQmx to read/write/transfer the EEPROM calibration constants for modules such as SCXI 1102c and 1520? Right now I am only aware of the Trad DAQ VI's that can do this.

Thanks,

Matt S.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,509 Views)
Hi fsdaq,

There is no DAQmx equivalent for this VI. I recommend contacting NI Tech Support via email for any possible alternates:

Contact NI

Thanks,
Lesley Y.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,482 Views)