Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another signal "gain" question...

I recently asked a question on if a signal's gain can be determined or not. Henrik did a great job of kindly replying to my previous post, but I'm still in need of some help if possible 🙂 

Here is a more detailed introduction to the problem. Signals were collected on a load cell with potentially various gains. I am attempting to find out which one was used...but struggling! I am attempting to solve this problem in LabVIEW. Please help.

Here is a PDF of the amplifier used, with information regarding the potential gains used:

https://www.biopac.com/wp-content/uploads/DA100C.pdf

A gain of 1000 should have been used, but we are concerned this was altered without out knowing. 

I have attached four text files as examples (sampling rate: 2kHz). As some of this is just over my head, I am struggling to find a solution. 

Thank you all for any help you can provide. 

Best, 

Millionhorns

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,536 Views)

I tried to read some values , one seems to be without second signal ...

here are my plots, I calculatet a ratio of some sort of mean amplitude value maybe you can find some sort of correlation to the ratios of possible gain  50/200/1000/5000

plots.pngto estinate possible settings much more information about your setup and what kind of information you are looking at would be needed..... 

a measurement that isn't well documented was never done 😞

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,507 Views)