We've Identified a sure-fire recipe for innovation, by mixing together three key ingredients:
When you combine these elements, incredible things can happen. As seen in the posts below, today's student projects represent unprecedented ambition, innovation and impact. These students are breaking-records, improving lives, founding companies and saving the environment... before they have even graduated!
This community space serves three purposes:
1. Amplify. It allows students to share their innovative, high-impact projects with the wider engineering community.
2. Inspire. This is a monument to tomorrow's engineers - a place to witness the unparalleled talents of contemporary students, and the ambitious, ground-breaking projects they work on.
3. Archive. It allows us to maintain visibility for past NI Student Design Competition entries**
**Regrettably, we are unable to host the Student Design Competition this year.
1. Complete your University project (note: this is the hard part!)
2. Read Top Tips!
3. Create or log in to your ni.com profile.
4. Click the Create Document button below.
5. Important: Select the NI Student Design Project Submission template.
6. Publish your project post and share it with your supervisors, friends, and community peers.