San Diego LabVIEW Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sr Test Engineer Job Opportunities

Hi All,

My name is Sarah Butler and I am a Technical Recruiter with Aerotek Engineering who specializes in Test Engineering Opportunities. I have several Labview Test Engineering Opportunities that are available in San Diego. I have included the details of the position with the most urgent need below. If you are interested in hearing more details please reach out to me at sarbutler@aerotek.com. 

Job Title: Sr Test Engineer
Compensation: $40 – 65/hr+ Dependent on Experience

Summary:

Working independently or as member of an integrated Test team, is responsible for the development, implementation and support of test automation architectures, strategies and projects for both Design Verification Test (DVT) and production test.

• Interfaces with the project management and development teams to gather project information, understand project objectives, schedules, and constraints.
• Develops test schedules and resource requirements, and communicates ongoing progress and risks.
• Analyzes system requirements and reviews technical specifications to assess and evaluate test requirements for sub-assembly and final products.
• Defines new test systems, methodologies, processes, procedures using industry best practices and innovation
• Specifies and develops hardware / Software for new test systems and/or new product test suites.
• Debugs new and existing test systems and / or application test suites for Company products.
• Documents test systems, requirements, processes, and procedures.
• Performs Measurement Correlation and Gage R&R studies to validate test systems. 
• Maintains configuration control of all test system components throughout their life cycle.
• Participates in design reviews, code reviews, test plan reviews and documentation reviews.
• Prepares and presents progress reports, metrics and test analysis.
• Provides training and direction for junior test engineering staff members. 
• Adheres to Company ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems. 
• Adheres to all Company policies and procedures including work rules, safety standards and departmental operating procedures.
• Adheres to company Servant Leadership core values. 

Qualifications:

• Must be a proficient LabVIEW programmer (3+ years), familiar with advanced design patterns.
    • TestStand programming experience for 1+ years.
    • RF test automation experience is a plus.
    • B.S. Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline or M.S. Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline with minimum 3 years experience in test engineering.
    • Must be familiar with instrumentation automation protocols including serial, USB, GPIB, and Ethernet.
    • Should be familiar with operation of RF test instruments, including spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc. 
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,774 Views)

Hi ,

Whether Indian's can apply?

Regards,

Dinesh

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,679 Views)